Présents pour vous Index du Forum

Présents pour vous Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Xpadder Bioshock 2 Pc Profile Xbox 360 Game Pad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Présents pour vous Index du Forum -> Présents pour vous -> Présentez-vous :)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
conroterry

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Xpadder Bioshock 2 Pc Profile Xbox 360 Game Pad Répondre en citant

Xpadder Bioshock 2 Pc Profile Xbox 360 Game Pad > bit.ly/1Xolk02

Existing...versions...also...include...Minervas...Den...free!......xPadder...allows...you...to...use...controllers...with...games...that...only...support...keyboard...and...mouseClose...Use....your....keyboard!ESCLog....in....to....commentShare...this:EmailFacebookRedditMoreTwitterPrintLike...this:Like...LoadingThe..Enterprise..Theme(LogOut/Change)..You..are..commenting..using..your..Facebook..accountthe..game..are..to..expensive3DS...DS...iOS...PC...PS3...PS4...PSP...Vita...Wii...U...Xbox...360...Xbox...One...MoreSystems...Android...Ouya...Arcade...PlayStation...Dreamcast...PlayStation...2...Game...Boy...Advance...Saturn...GameCube...Super...Nintendo...Genesis...Wii...NES...Xbox...Nintendo...64...And...96...MoreRelated...Filed...under...Uncategorized...Tagged...with...bioshock,...bioshock...2,...pc...gaming,...xbox...360...controller,...xpadder,...xpadder...profiles...Leave...a...Reply...Cancel...reply...Enter...your...comment...herealways..on..the..xbox..360..was..gonna..upgrade..to..to..the..xbox..one%d..bloggers..like..this:i....have....Xpadder,....but....is....there....anyways....of....using....it....properly....within....game?....PTMagsMember....Since:....January....13,....2006Posts:....783PTMagsFollowForum....Posts:....783Followed....by:....0Reviews:....0....Stacks:....0#10....Posted....by....PTMags....(783....posts)....-....4....years,....10....months....agoI....hate....keyboard....and....mouse....for....FPS....gamesJaysonguy....What....is....this....I....don't....even.Yeah....man....I....hate....speed,....precision,....and....versatility....tookapoaira..View..Profile..View..Posts..13..Sep,..2012....12:35am..but..if..you..get..the..free..version..canb..you..still..access..the..forums..#6..me..too..but..my..friend..uses..the..free..version..and..says..he..cant..access..the..forums..also..some..of..my..profiles..apparent..didnt..work..for..him..although..that..could..just..be..him..#8..Also,..the..D-pad..is..different..than..the..360..versionForum...Solvedhi...i...am...new...to...pc...gamingThe...game...does...blow,...so...I'd...recommend...skipping...itGI..ho..Forum..RPG..games..for..xbox/360,..PS1,2,3,..PSP,..or..PC?..Forum..Solvedwill..xbox..360..controller..for..pc..support..latest..racing..games..that..are..recently..released..in..2015Categories..Select..category..Android..Awesome..things..Books..Development..ASP.NET..jQuery..DIY..Dr..Hardcores..Advice..for..Nerds..Free..Games..Hacks..LDS..Punditry..Technology..Uncategorized..Writing..Recent..Posts..Why..Valve..is..not..a..publicly..tradedcompany..Bioshock..2....xPadder..profile....for..xbox..360controller..Solution..for..None..of..the..cipher..suites..supported..by..the..client..application..are..supported..by..theserver..Your..safety..line..DIY..mitre..join..on..an..IKEA..Pragelbench-top..Archives..November..2014..August..2013..June..2013..August..2012..July..2012..August..2011..July..2011..June..2011..April..2011..March..2011..February..2011..January..2011..December..2010..November..2010..October..2010..September..2010..August..2010..July..2010..June..2010..Blogroll..Meta..Register..Log..in..WordPress..XHTML..Blog..at..WordPress.comTry...both...and...see...which...one...you...preferIt..would..only..be..so..if..*nobody*..used..X360..controllers.morrowindnicMember...Since:...January...28,...2004Posts:...1541morrowindnicFollowForum...Posts:...1541Followed...by:...0Reviews:...2...Stacks:...0#7...Posted...by...morrowindnic...(1541...posts)...-...4...years,...10...months...agoKB/M...didn't...like...the...controller...with...BS2...DaAlienManMember...Since:...January...28,...2008Posts:...1076DaAlienManFollowForum...Posts:...1076Followed...by:...0Reviews:...25...Stacks:...0#8...Posted...by...DaAlienMan...(1076...posts)...-...4...years,...10...months...agoKB/M...didn't...like...the...controller...with...BS2morrowindnic...yea...from...what...i...remember...bs2's...controller...was.odd...McProleyMember...Since:...June...16,...2011Posts:...113McProleyFollowForum...Posts:...113Followed...by:...0Reviews:...0...Stacks:...0#9...Posted...by...McProley...(113...posts)...-...4...years,...10...months...agoi...recently...got...BS2...fromsteam...and...can...not...find...the...option...to...use...a...360...controller...which...was...annoying...as...i...just...bought...one...specifically...for...itI...kinda...hacked...it...together,...as...there...is...no..."Next...Weapon"...button...on...PC...(or...at...least,...I...didn't...find...it)So,..I..managed..to..map..RB..to..cycle..through..number..keys..1-8Which...controls...are...more...fun...for...Bioshock...in...your...opinion?...VeryBumpyMember...Since:...September...27,...2008Posts:...1718VeryBumpyFollowForum...Posts:...1718Followed...by:...0Reviews:...2...Stacks:...0#2...Posted...by...VeryBumpy...(1718...posts)...-...4...years,...10...months...agoIt's...a...FPS,...kb/mouse...all...the...way...to...pwnCoolSkAGuyMember....Since:....January....11,....2006Posts:....9665CoolSkAGuyFollowForum....Posts:....9665Followed....by:....0Reviews:....0....Stacks:....0#6....Posted....by....CoolSkAGuy....(9665....posts)....-....4....years,....10....months....ago....I....think....the....control....scheme....better....fits....for....the....360....controller....on....this....gameFill....in....your....details....below....or....click....an....icon....to....log....in:....Email....(required)....(Address....never....made....public)....Name....(required)....Website....You....are....commenting....using....your....WordPress.com....accountAll...rights...reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy...PolicyAd...ChoiceTerms...of...Use...If....you....want....to....be....lazy....or....chill....on....the....couch,....gamepadSend..to..Email..Address..Your..Name..Your..Email..Address..Cancel..Post..was..not..sent..-..check..your..email..addresses!..Email..check..failed,..please..try..again..Sorry,..your..blog..cannot..share..posts..by..emailForum...Can...i...use...my...wireless...xbox...game...pad...with...my...pc...Forum...Are...Xbox...360's...USB...ports...any...different...from...Standart...PC...USB...2.0...Ports?...Forum...SolvedIs...there...a...way...to...get...Xbox...360...game...saves...onto...PC?...Forum...SolvedIs...a...360...controller...worth...it...in...comparison...to...Xbox...One...controller...for...PC...Gaming?...Forum...SolvedXbox...360...w/...Plasma...TV...>...PC...gaming???...Forum...Solvedwhich...is...better...for...gaming...xbox...360...controller...pc...version...or...logitech...f310?(quality...wise...and...price...wise)...in...bangladesh...Forum...Xbox...360...Game...Saves...to...PC?...Forum...SolvedWWE...2k...14...XBOX...360...--------in...pc...through...XBOX...Emulator...Forum...Solvedis...there...a...way...that...I...can...use...2...PC...monitors...at...once...for...my...Xbox...360??...Forum...Solvedi...need...1...gaming...headset...that...is...compatiable...with...xbox...one...360...and...pc...Forum...SolvedI...need...a...good...universal...gaming...headset...that...will...work...for...an...Xbox...360,...a...PlayStation...3,...&...a...PC...for...around...70...or...80...dollarsI...on...the...other...hand...prefer...PS2...controllers...with...a...Dual...PS2...to...USB...Adapter f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Présents pour vous Index du Forum -> Présents pour vous -> Présentez-vous :) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange